CLEMSON, S.C. - The Tigers play midweek home games against Kennesaw State and Presbyterian College.
• Who - Kennesaw State (23-17) & Presbyterian College (13-29) vs. Clemson (29-11)
• Best Rankings - KSU - NR; PRE - NR; CU - No. 8 Perfect Game
• When - Tuesday (6:30 p.m.), Wednesday (6:30 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - ACC Network Extra
• Video Announcers - Fred Cunningham (Wednesday), Ron Smith, Pete Yanity (Tuesday)
• Listen (Radio) - WCCP (105.5 FM), ESPN Upstate
• Listen (Internet) -ClemsonTigers.com, TuneIn
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion - Fans can purchase a ticket for only $2.
SERIES HISTORY (KENNESAW STATE)
• Overall Record - 0-0
SERIES HISTORY (PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 63-22 (1906-2016)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 38-9 (1907-2016)
• Tuesday - LHP Nathan Dupree (KSU) vs. LHP Sam Weatherly (CU)
• Wednesday - TBA (PRE) vs. TBA (CU)
• Clemson swept Wake Forest on the road by a combined score of 20-12 last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 5.9 runs per game and hitting .246 with a .364 on-base percentage and 28 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.44 ERA, .239 opponents’ batting average and 2.35 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .976.
KENNESAW STATE OVERVIEW
• Kennesaw State is led by 27th-year head coach Mike Sansing.
• The Owls won two of three home games against Lipscomb last weekend. They are hitting .289 and have a 5.06 ERA and .970 fielding percentage.
• Tyler Simon is hitting .353, LaDonis Bryant is batting .345 with nine steals and Jake Franklin has seven homers and 34 RBIs.
PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OVERVIEW
• Presbyterian College is led by 14th-year head coach Elton Pollock.
• The Blue Hose were swept at Gardner-Webb in three one-run games. They are hitting .269 and have a 6.10 ERA and .970 fielding percentage.
• A.J. Priaulx is hitting .392 with six homers, 13 doubles and 36 RBIs, while Jonathan White is batting .358 with four homers and 34 RBIs.
• Clemson is 22-3 when it scores first and 7-8 when it does not score first.
• Clemson has hit multiple home runs in 18 games (15-3 record).
• Kennesaw State assistant head coach Kevin Erminio served as the volunteer assistant coach at Clemson from 1996-98.
WILKIE ON A SECOND-HALF SURGE
• Sophomore catcher is on a second-half surge, just like he was at the end of his freshman season in 2017.
• In the last six games, he is 10-for-24 (.417) with a homer and six RBIs.
• He is hitting .252 with two homers, six doubles, 21 RBIs and a .361 on-base percentage in 39 games (37 starts).
• He is hitting .345 with runners on base, .405 with runners in scoring position and .333 with two outs.
• In ACC regular-season games, he is hitting .313 with two homers, five doubles, 16 RBIs and a .418 on-base percentage in 20 games.
• As Clemson's catcher, he has allowed only 14 stolen bases in 23 attempts.
• In his career, he is hitting .247 with seven doubles, a triple, two homers, 26 RBIs, 19 runs and a .364 on-base percentage in 63 games.
Follow it live here with our sister site CUTigers.com