The Tiger Ticker
Chick fil A Tailgate Central
Message Boards & Forums
Clemson Extends Head Basketball Coach Brad Brownell's Contract
July 19, 2018
Behind the Scenes with Clemson Football
July 18, 2018
CLEMSON WOMEN'S BASKETBALL ANNOUNCES NON-CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Brownell Adds Two to Coaching Staff
Etienne Named to Doak Walker Award Watch List
Brandon Streeter talks Clemson QB Competition
Dabo Talks 2018 Tigers at ACC Kickoff
Clelin Ferrell Talks Clemson 2018 at ACC Media Days
Dabo Holds Court at ACC Kickoff
ClemsonSportsNews Partners with ESPN Upstate Radio
ACC Kickoff Meeting Photo Gallery
February 8, 2018
Courtesy Clemson Athletics Dept.
by CU Athletic Communications - Wednesday, February 7, 2018 6:11 PM
Reed has been clutch late in games
No. 16/15 CLEMSON (19-4, 8-3 ACC) vs. PITTSBURGH (8-16, 0-11 ACC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 8
Tipoff: 7:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Justin Kutcher-pbp; Mike Gminski-color)
• Clemson is 3-3 all-time against Pittsburgh.
• The Tigers have won three in a row in the series dating back to the 2014-15 season.
• All meetings have come since Pittsburgh entered the ACC, except for a 1958-59 meeting.
• Gabe DeVoe has now made five threes in three consecutive games - just the third player in Clemson history to accomplish that feat - joining Shawan Robinson (2006) and Michael Tait (1987).
SERIES HISTORY CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 3-3 all-time against Pittsburgh. Streak: The Tigers have won three games in a row.
TIGER TRACKS • Clemson is ranked for the sixth consecutive week in the AP Top 25 poll (No. 16). Clemson is also ranked in the USA Today Coaches Poll at No. 15. The highest marks since Feb. 23, 2009.
• Clemson’s RPI checks in at fourth nationally.
• With a 75-67 win at Wake Forest on Feb. 3, the Tigers improved to 8-3 in ACC play for the first time since 1996-97.
• Gabe DeVoe earned his first-ever ACC Player of the Week award for his performances against North Carolina and at Wake Forest.
• DeVoe notched back-to-back-to-back games with five 3-pointers in wins over Georgia Tech (Jan. 28), North Carolina (Jan. 30) and Wake Forest (Feb. 3).
• He is also just the third player in Clemson history to achieve the feat in three consecutive contests.
• In the latest KenPom rankings, the Tigers are ranked Nos. 17, 11 and 33 in overall, adjusted defensive efficiency (94.5) and adjusted offensive efficiency (115.4).